Pink Freezer Pops
- 10 disposable DIY plastic freezer pop molds
- 25oz Franzia Rosé
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, dissolve sugar into water by whisking rapidly. Allow simple syrup mixture to cool.
2. Transfer cooled simple syrup to a pitcher and add Franzia Rosé. Mix well.
3. Using a funnel, pour mixture into plastic freezer pop molds. Be sure not to fill all the way to the top to allow for expansion in the freezer.
4. Place in freezer and allow 4-6 hours to freeze solid. Enjoy!
Featured in this recipe
crisp semi-dry rosé with red berry flavors