Pigs in a Blanket
- 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 12 oz package mini cocktail wieners
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll crescent sheets, using a sharp knife cut along perforated lines and then each triangle into three smaller triangles.
3. Place 1 cocktail wiener along the thickest side of each triangle then gently roll up. Repeat with remaining wieners and place onto the lined baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Enjoy with a glass of Franzia Chardonnay!
Featured in this recipe
semi-dry with stone fruit and hints of vanilla and oak