View All » Recipe »
White Wine Guacamole
- 2 cups Crisp White wine
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Half a lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, hydrate sun-dried tomatoes in Franzia Crisp White wine until they are soft. Drain and finely chop the tomatoes.
2. Peel, half, and pit the avocados. In a large bowl, mash them to desired consistency.
3. Fold in sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Featured in this recipe
medium-bodied with floral aromas and fruit flavors