- 2 cups Franzia Merlot
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Dash of Ground Cloves
- 1 bag Popcorn, cooked
1. Whisk together wine, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a medium saucepan
2. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, whisking until sugar has dissolved
3. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce is thick and syrupy, about 20 minutes.
4. Place popcorn onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 250°
5. Remove sauce from heat and pour over popcorn. Toss until evenly coated.
6. Bake popcorn for 20 minutes. Once done, let cool for 5 minutes and serve!
Featured in this recipe
dry red wine with blackberry and raspberry aromas